Re: [Distillers] help with stillspirits super reflux still

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hit us with the questions Jack
      Pilch.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 6:31 PM
      Subject: [Distillers] help with stillspirits super reflux still

      hi
      I just got a still spirits 25 litre super reflux still and as it had
      no intructions with it i have some questions so if anyone is using
      one of these please contact me or post here
      thanks

      I might add i have requested the info from stillspirit and if the
      ever do reply i try to post it here

    • jumpin jack
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2001
        Hi
        These questions relate to the apparently New "Stillspirits Super Reflux
        Condensor"

        Question 1, I was wondering if the operating procedure for the Super reflux
        condensor is the same a for a standard reflux condensor

        Question 2, The reflux condensor was supplied with ceramic saddles i was
        wonder how high i fill the column, if i use all they supplied there is
        little room for the thermometer bulb (if it doesn't matter if the bulb
        touches the saddles then there's no problem)

        Thanks for your help

        P.S. If Stillspirits ever do me the courtesy of a reply I post what that say
        about this new unit as there is no mention on their web pages