Re: [Distillers] help with stillspirits super reflux still

  • AuntyEthyl
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
      You might try and download their 25ltr instructions
      from their site.

      http://www.stillspirits.com/downloads.htm

      even if you are using the new "improved" still head
      the basic instructions are the same.

      AuntyEthyl

      --- jumpinjac31@... wrote:
      > hi
      > I just got a still spirits 25 litre super reflux
      > still and as it had
      > no intructions with it i have some questions so if
      > anyone is using
      > one of these please contact me or post here
      > thanks
      >
      > I might add i have requested the info from
      > stillspirit and if the
      > ever do reply i try to post it here

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com
    • Ian
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
        Hit us with the questions Jack
        Pilch.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2001
          Hi
          These questions relate to the apparently New "Stillspirits Super Reflux
          Condensor"

          Question 1, I was wondering if the operating procedure for the Super reflux
          condensor is the same a for a standard reflux condensor

          Question 2, The reflux condensor was supplied with ceramic saddles i was
          wonder how high i fill the column, if i use all they supplied there is
          little room for the thermometer bulb (if it doesn't matter if the bulb
          touches the saddles then there's no problem)

          Thanks for your help

          P.S. If Stillspirits ever do me the courtesy of a reply I post what that say
          about this new unit as there is no mention on their web pages