help with stillspirits super reflux still

  • jumpinjac31@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
      hi
      I just got a still spirits 25 litre super reflux still and as it had
      no intructions with it i have some questions so if anyone is using
      one of these please contact me or post here
      thanks

      I might add i have requested the info from stillspirit and if the
      ever do reply i try to post it here
    • AuntyEthyl
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
        You might try and download their 25ltr instructions
        from their site.

        http://www.stillspirits.com/downloads.htm

        even if you are using the new "improved" still head
        the basic instructions are the same.

        AuntyEthyl

        --- jumpinjac31@... wrote:
        > hi
        > I just got a still spirits 25 litre super reflux
        > still and as it had
        > no intructions with it i have some questions so if
        > anyone is using
        > one of these please contact me or post here
        > thanks
        >
        > I might add i have requested the info from
        > stillspirit and if the
        > ever do reply i try to post it here

        Find a job, post your resume.
        http://careers.yahoo.com
      • Ian
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
          Hit us with the questions Jack
          Pilch.
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2001
            Hi
            These questions relate to the apparently New "Stillspirits Super Reflux
            Condensor"

            Question 1, I was wondering if the operating procedure for the Super reflux
            condensor is the same a for a standard reflux condensor

            Question 2, The reflux condensor was supplied with ceramic saddles i was
            wonder how high i fill the column, if i use all they supplied there is
            little room for the thermometer bulb (if it doesn't matter if the bulb
            touches the saddles then there's no problem)

            Thanks for your help

            P.S. If Stillspirits ever do me the courtesy of a reply I post what that say
            about this new unit as there is no mention on their web pages