Oh so sexy!

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      I'm in love...
      I was working at a pharmaceutical lab today and met "her."

      "Her" being:
      http://tinyurl.com/zmret

      The first thing that caught my eye was the triple (!!!) helix
      condenser...GORGEOUS!!! If only for the glassblowing craftsmanship, it was
      stunning. I had to study it for a little bit (while still bearing the illusion
      of doing actual "work") and it's quite interesting, actually. Translate it to
      copper and it's almost dead on with a Nixon-Stone offset reflux head (this
      version was the reflux model as seen on the .pdf brochure) or maybe it's the
      other way around :)

      My voyeuristic side is piqued in as much as it would be mesmerising (to my
      easily amused mind) to watch the whole process...the boiling, the rising
      vapors, the condensate dripping, the actual division of some reflux going this
      way, some takeoff going that way...

      Yeah, I'm all atwitter...and at this point, every bit a nerd :)

      Trid
      -and they're *ONLY* $50,00 USD new :)