Re: [Distillers] "structured packing" vs. scrubbing pads

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Mark,

      I've used both copper mesh and stainless scrubbers in
      my 36", 32" & 24" reflux columns. It seems that I got
      the same reflux. But the copper seemed to give less
      edge to the taste. That might just be my imagination.
      But both materials refluxed the same for me.
      Also, I've tried resling(sp) rings and marbles. Both
      the copper and stainless were more efficient.

      Link

      http://mail.yahoo.com