Electronic ARC

  • hermit720022002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi Riku,
      what kind of electronic elements do you use in your electronic ARC?
      What is the required accuracy of thermometer and switch?

      Joe
    • abbababbaccc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hi Joe,

        I'm still studying and experimenting with these things, but my
        current "electronics" is a simple on/off type thermostat with 0.1C
        accuracy. Can't yet say whether that's overkill or inadequate.

        - Riku

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "hermit720022002"