woodchips

  • dougandsharon@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi all
      A freind of mine was recently boring holes in a few whiskey barrels
      to make plant pots (oh the crying shame of it) and decided to keep
      the woodchips for me.They're a nice size and smell like heaven
      BUT..Ive noticed what appears to be small specks of white
      paint,possibly from the barrel ends. Would this stuff be alright to
      use for oaking? or will I just keep smelling it :-))

      Thanks in advance
      Doug