The 58 very secret herbs

  • sasfran2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Yes you've seen it right: a new member.
      For now not much questions and suggestions but as soon as a friend
      finds some spare time to weld my kettle to a smaller size they will
      definetely come.
      For now I will stay a bit selfish for a while and state the following
      question after searching extensively on the web: Has anyone ever
      tried to duplicate the taste of Jägermeister and it's 58 herbs.
      I was a trainée in the factory and tasted a lot of that stuff but
      never found out about the recipe.
      I found some people in Belgium who sell some kind of herbmixture
      which resembles the stuff but of course they don't want to tell me
      what they put in it. So if there is anyone out there who can help me
      I will defenitely reward him with valueable future information I will
      collect.

      Elzo