Fw: [Distillers] Re:msg 3539 - Whats happenin

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001

      From: Ian
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 12:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re:msg 3539 - Whats happenin

      Wal, I feel like a child who has just been spanked.
      "Stumbling out"??????? "Founding member"????????? "Spit the dummy"???????? "Throw in the towel"?????.
      Never ever professed to be a founding member and yes as I said just recently, the number of postings have increased out of sight.
      I was one of those people who read all the postings and hovered for a period before I posted my first.
       Re sharing info :- I have had a similar talk, with Tony, on this subject and he too advised me to speak out and share with the group but unless I am 100% sure, of what I am talking about, I won't.
      An old saying.... a person with a little knowledge is dangerous.......
      As I stated in my previous email, which I will post to the group, I am a person who aims for the top and most times reaches it. As for the 95% thing, that is a thing of the past, I have conquered that one and now I am moving on. I have shared my knowledge on this matter with a number of other members and am proud to have done so.
      My next challenge is creating my own line of Liqueur Essences of which I already have two, a run and a coffee based liqueur.
      Yes , I am a little commercially pre-occupied at the moment but you get that when you are trying to make a living. I was just thinking, maybe one of the reasons I don't do much posting, on matters I know a lot about, is because I get tired of repeating the same thing over and over day in day out at my shop.
      Yes it's good to see Peter jump in now and again, also good to see Gary do the same occasionally.
      Catch ya later
      Pilch
      likkerman