Re: [Distillers] Re: For Critique

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 32 , May 2, 2006
      Ah, sorry Riku (and trid):
      it really helps if you get the full info before spouting off. I've
      checked the sketch and all is clear!
      Cheers
      Rob.

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Trid
      Message 32 of 32 , May 11, 2006
        Random thought as I spied a bag of bulk cous-cous that's gone unused for nearly
        a year:
        Are the starches in pasta readily convertable with a little 6-row? Anybody
        ever try? I'm going to take a stab at it...meanwhile, if I'm making a horrible
        mistake here, please feel free to point, giggle, and sooner or later let me
        know :)

        Trid