Re: [Distillers] Re: For Critique

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 32 , May 2, 2006
      that's what I thought. But if it is, then how can you control the temp
      (I assume vapour temp)? Unless perhaps the probe is in liquid flow
      path.
      (I'm sure that trid mentioned controlling the temp, rather than
      stabilizing it).
      And no, I'm not trying to get back to the old temp contol argument, I'm
      trying to visualise how this still is managed.
      cheers
      rob.
      p.s. yes, I'm back! and, no, I won't be answering all interesting posts
      in my absence, as I got back to nearly 12,000 of them on just 4 groups!

      --- abbababbaccc <abbababbaccc@...> wrote:

      > Yeppers, it's a cooling management (CM) system.
      >
      > - Riku
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Trid <triddlywinks@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- abbababbaccc <abbababbaccc@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > BTW, I couldn't open the link for the still in question but I
      > got the
      > > > impression it is CM system?
      > > >
      > > > - Riku
      > >
      > > It's under group\files\Trid
      > >
      > > Hope this helps,
      > > Trid

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Trid
      Message 32 of 32 , May 11, 2006
        Random thought as I spied a bag of bulk cous-cous that's gone unused for nearly
        a year:
        Are the starches in pasta readily convertable with a little 6-row? Anybody
        ever try? I'm going to take a stab at it...meanwhile, if I'm making a horrible
        mistake here, please feel free to point, giggle, and sooner or later let me
        know :)

        Trid