Re: [Distillers] Re: For Critique

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 32 , May 1, 2006
      --- abbababbaccc <abbababbaccc@...> wrote:

      > BTW, I couldn't open the link for the still in question but I got the
      > impression it is CM system?
      >
      > - Riku

      It's under group\files\Trid

      Hope this helps,
      Trid
    • Trid
      Message 32 of 32 , May 11, 2006
        Random thought as I spied a bag of bulk cous-cous that's gone unused for nearly
        a year:
        Are the starches in pasta readily convertable with a little 6-row? Anybody
        ever try? I'm going to take a stab at it...meanwhile, if I'm making a horrible
        mistake here, please feel free to point, giggle, and sooner or later let me
        know :)

        Trid