Re: For Critique

  • Lionel Evans
    Message 1 of 32 , May 1, 2006
      I have a very efficient 1500-mm Compoud Still packed with 2 Pounds of
      copper mesh purchased from the Amphora Society. You can order via
      mike@...

      My mesh arrived via post ex USA within 7-days. I suggest that you
      have a quiet look at their web site.
    • Trid
      Message 32 of 32 , May 11, 2006
        Random thought as I spied a bag of bulk cous-cous that's gone unused for nearly
        a year:
        Are the starches in pasta readily convertable with a little 6-row? Anybody
        ever try? I'm going to take a stab at it...meanwhile, if I'm making a horrible
        mistake here, please feel free to point, giggle, and sooner or later let me
        know :)

        Trid