Re: [Distillers] For Critique

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 32 , May 1 3:42 PM
      --- mel stull <mellstull@...> wrote:

      > use copper not steel

      I considerd that, however, given the surface area of the reflux coil and the
      final condenser, they compensate for the lack of copper in the meshy bits.
      Odds are good that when I track some copper scrubbies down in bulk as the
      stainless are available then I'll likely change them out.

      Thanks, though.
      Trid
    • Trid
      Message 32 of 32 , May 11 10:16 PM
        Random thought as I spied a bag of bulk cous-cous that's gone unused for nearly
        a year:
        Are the starches in pasta readily convertable with a little 6-row? Anybody
        ever try? I'm going to take a stab at it...meanwhile, if I'm making a horrible
        mistake here, please feel free to point, giggle, and sooner or later let me
        know :)

        Trid