Re: [Distillers]

  • J Andrews
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 11:02 AM
      I'll drink to that. Kudos! Phantom

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 11:20 PM
        The subject of copyrighting a reflux still was brought up by Alex in
        his early days. It seems that you cannot as the idea is not original.
        But defaming someone's professional integrity or undermining someone's
        substantial commercial investment is definitely not ethical. It
        appears to me that Alex now has a commercial aim and begins by
        undermining even those who helped him earlier!
        wal
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:

        > Hi Harry,
        > You seem to have spawned a couple of new groups and I must admit
        that I have joined all out of amusement.The argument regarding the
        copyright issue seems to be more academic than anything else.If one
        agrees with you that the big danger is yahoo pulling the plug then of
        course any reasonable person must side with you and as I have seen no
        argument to the contrary I accept this.Reinforcing your position is
        that you opened: the say what you like group: and I was sorry to see
        that Alex ,whom I regard as a friend did not take advantage of this.I
        must say that I find this all amusing however it must be said that I
        have never felt intimidated to speak out if I wanted to.I would like
        to mention that it is all very well to start a new group but it would
        take ages to establish a library of information that exists in this
        group.Lastly I don,t mind if you and Tony are a little tender about
        this group.I,m sure there are few people who would do what you do
        without remuneration.I believe
        > we all owe you both a debt of gratitude for this and Tony,s site
        which I use as a distillers bible.