Dangers of Distilling

  • duds2u
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      I caught the tail end of a news item on the local TV station last
      night. Someone on the Sunshine Coast had a problem with their still
      over the weekend resulting in a VERY large bang. It completely
      demolished a garden shed and the still ended up a couple of houses
      away.
      I don't know what went wrong but it is a good reminder to us all that
      our hobby has some inherent dangers if the safety procedures are not
      adhered to, particularly never leave a still unattended.
    • Andrew Bugal