Moderators msg: Posting delays eased

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Post moderating restrictions for this group have now been lifted. This will allow full members to once again post and interact in a timely manner. I trust the antagonism has ended. But if not...we go back to fully moderated and delays while the moderator sleeps. Not what we want. People miss out on getting answers when they may need them in a hurry. So let's play nice, & get on with it.

      Moderator