Re: [Distillers] No Holds Barred

  • Big Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      Good move Harry. One of the BBQ groups did that a year or so ago. All
      political, religious and OT subjects are over there now. Sure worked out
      well.
      So what do they talk about on "The Backporch", BBQ. Go figure.
      BTW although I don't post much, I do read the posts every day.
      Have been on this list since it had about 60 members.
      Thanks and keep up the good work
      James A. "Big Jim" Whitten
      bigjim@...
      www.lazyq.com