Re: Admin msg: Copyright Issues

  • popwahtosh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Well said, Harry. I hope everyone takes this post seriously. There
      are many of us who gets a lot of enjoyment from this group. It's
      also very educational. I can't begin to tell you how much I've
      learned since joining. Not just the booze, but stuff about plastic,
      metals, chemicals and dozens of other things too numerous to mention.

      Keep up the good work.

      Pop