Re: [Distillers] bubbles & wife

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2006
      Every time I am on my computer and my wife hears a few thumps, she comes out to see if my hands are above or below the table.

      May have to try your method.

      Regards,

      Bwyze

      greg tufts <gregtufts@...> wrote:
      You may want to monitor that batch closely. I found
      quite
      a more vigorous action in the turbos and that sticky
      goo
      isn't good for computer components. (thank god it was
      only
      the keyboard)
      cheers
      greg
      --- homadechilly wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Oh how I love the sound of my airlock thumping! I
      ferment in my
      computer room of the house. My 20L fermenter sits
      right next to me
      while I play on computer. The 'THUMP THUMP' is very
      relaxing!!

      Thank everyone for your response to my question. I
      have only ever used
      bakers yeast (cheap Bas*&rd). Ready to start a batch
      with some Turbo!!

      Thanks again!!!

      Larry

      Distillers list archives :