Re: Older lighter relief

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006
      Fire & brimstone preacher, up in the pulpit, Sunday morn.
      "My Children! Today I am gonna to give yez a lesson on the 'demon
      drink'."
      "Now, I have taken the liberty of procuring an earthworm from the
      Rectory garden".
      "I also have a glass of clean rainwater, and a glass of Jamaica's
      finest rum, 46%".
      "Now I want yez to observe the followin' right close".
      Preacher takes the earthworm and places it in the rainwater glass.
      Worm wriggles around quite animated.
      "Ya see that? Do yez? Orright, keep it ta mind" says F&B preacher.
      Then he plucks the earthworm from the glass of rainwater, and drops
      it unceremoniously in the glass of 'molasses squeezins'.
      Worm instantly goes rigid, turns toes up (dead).
      "Well children. Waddaya think o' that? Tell yer anythin' 'bout
      thuh demon drink? What message do ya git from thet thar obsa-
      vayshun?"
      Little guy up in the back pew stands up 'n' sez "Thet's 'n' easy
      one, preacher. If'n yer drink enough rum, yer don't git no WORMS!"