Re: Is this controller ok chaps?

  • Lindsay Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2006
      For similar money you could get the Sutronics which we know is a great
      controller.

      A tip: I also have a 3kw element and I use a sutronics controller with
      a large heatsink capacity but I don't use the controller till I want
      to cut the power at the boil stage. When on a lower power setting it
      doesn't generate as much heat. I had already added a big additional
      heat sink to my cast box before I found the above 'trick'!

      Cheers,
      Lindsay.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dreamofgilgamesh"

      http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/searchPage2.jsp?Ntt=103-852&Nty=1&N=401&Ntk=gensearch