Little brown jugs

  • cyphert23
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 9, 2006
      Does anyone have a source for those brown and white ceramic jugs
      which moonshine is always shown in in cartoons and slapstick comedy.
      You know the sort of brown on the bottom/ white on the top jugs which
      are usually shown with three Xs on them.
    • Trid
      Message 32 of 32 , May 11, 2006
        Random thought as I spied a bag of bulk cous-cous that's gone unused for nearly
        a year:
        Are the starches in pasta readily convertable with a little 6-row? Anybody
        ever try? I'm going to take a stab at it...meanwhile, if I'm making a horrible
        mistake here, please feel free to point, giggle, and sooner or later let me
        know :)

        Trid