Re: Chinese booze

  • duds2u
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      I was in Shanghai in 1984 at a formal dinner. After about 10
      courses we got to the toasting stage of the dinner and yes, it was
      this stuff and there were a couple of hours of toasts. I can
      guarantee that it tastes and smells just as bad coming back up as it
      does going down.
      Even in my early days of distilling I couldn't make anything that
      bad.
      Cheers
      Mal T