RE: PDA-1 Name of lost fittings please

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      Yes thanks Keith but I'm after a little more detail as well. Size and
      such. I don't really want to take my still in to have parts fitted but
      it's an idea I suppose. "It's for a water purifier mate."
      I guess as a last resort I could though.
      Cheers.
      Leigh

      'Remember, no-one is listening to you until you fart'

      Compression fittings?

      --
      Brendan Keith
      bkeith@...