PDA-1 Name of lost fittings please

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 8:09 AM
      Hi guys.
      I have a problem with my PDA-1. I lost the threaded nuts and lines that
      supply the water to the condensor coil during a relocation of all my
      brewing gear. I know, Bl**dy stupid of me. You know the little doohickey
      nuts that thread onto the end of the coil and have the tubing pushed
      onto them.
      Can any other PDA owners or one of the Mikes tell me what they are
      called, the size of them and plastic tubing size used please (I think
      from memory they are 3/8ths). It's so I can get some replacements at a
      shop.
      I emailed Amphora society about it but am going on holidays on Tuesday
      and will be unable to view mail at this email address if they take a
      couple of days to answer.
      Cheers for any help guys.
      Leigh.

    • Brendan Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 9:38 AM
        Compression fittings?

        --
        Brendan Keith
        bkeith@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 10:43 AM
          Yes thanks Keith but I'm after a little more detail as well. Size and
          such. I don't really want to take my still in to have parts fitted but
          it's an idea I suppose. "It's for a water purifier mate."
          I guess as a last resort I could though.
          Cheers.
          Leigh

          'Remember, no-one is listening to you until you fart'

          Compression fittings?

          --
          Brendan Keith
          bkeith@...