RE: [Distillers] Brandy from Mead

  • Brendan Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2006
      This group generally welcomes arcane information, as long as it relates to
      beverages in some form. I think it would be safe to post your refutation of
      Drambuie's history. It was likely only devised as a marketing ploy, so
      no-one should take offence. If you still don't feel like it, please email
      me a copy at least.

      Thanks.

      --
      Brendan Keith