Almost....

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 12:02 PM
      Hello Everyone,
      Morgan here,
      Well, finally got a chance to do a pratice run on my new column (you
      may recall the Firewater 4400). Started out with a gallon and a half
      of 25% wash. Eagerly awaiting the first take (after fore shots), I
      poured the test beaker....94%!!! Damn, didn't quite get there! I have
      a sugar wash that'l be ready next weekend, maybe then. I poured myself
      half a shot glass and diluted it as a toast to failure, I'm beginning
      to see the fasination for this vodka stuff...a couple more shots of
      this and..I...may...get to like...
    • miciofelice2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 3:16 PM
        Hi Morgan,
        happy for you !!!

        My best compliments for the result.

        And ... do not ..... drink ....... a .... lot ..... otherwise .....

        ciao a tutti

        micio felice

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1" <morganfield1@...>