Re: [Distillers] Re: Condensing (was a load of cobblers)

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2006
      you are probably right mate. Guerss I better get the Darwin award dusted off.

      Bwyze

      joeatsalot <joeatsalot@...> wrote:
      I read your message right, and you read mine right. I meant I'd like
      to see one explode as well as seeing one implode.
      I haven't heard of any exploding, though, so it might be less likely
      than it seems. And I can't imagine a heavy SS keg imploding either,
      though hopefully somebody in this group will try it and prove us wrong.

      Cheers

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:

      > Mate,
      >
      > Read my message again. I said IMLPODE NOT explode. Slight
      difference in direction.

      > Regards,
      >
      > bwyze
      >
      > joeatsalot wrote:
      > Yeah! Go perverse! I would love to see a still explode, too. Hmm... in
      > a large paddock perhaps?
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:
      > >
      > > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
      > stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
      > right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own
      ass.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Groups Links