Copper Wire Mesh

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      I am trying to figure out how copper wire mesh I need to buy in order
      to fit nicely into a 1 1/2" column? What Diameter should I get too?

      Thanks,

      Dave
    • _{*L*}_
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Dave, try first this layout -- visit your neighbor supermarket and purchase there four stainless steel scrubbers. Also if there is one, get one copper scrubber. I will take you up for $5.oo without any shipping and handling. Then cut off a little tail which makes copper scrubbers in some donut shape and unfold the scrubbers. You will have a nice structural packing there. Stuff as much and pretty hard all of stainless steel scrubbers in the column without any worries or other work, unchanged. If you can push through your exhaled air it is fine. The copper scrubber should go around and inside the cooling coil if you have this type. With other types your life will be different.

        That should do the trick.

        Dave <diskmaster23@...> wrote:
        I am trying to figure out how copper wire mesh I need to buy in order to fit nicely into a 1 1/2" column? What Diameter should I get too? Thanks, Dave

        _{*L*}_
        Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate
        http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bokakob