Re: Brandy/Cognac

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
      Non problemo!
      Artists make beatiful creations from junk (rubbish). Skilled
      Distillers can make lovely drinks from what others discard, and as you
      can see I did not ever say that rum or grappa was rubbish.
      wal
      PS Yes, I noticed that homedistilling in Italy is still very secretive
      and seeing the price of official grappa I can see why. The best
      grappa I actually tasted in Moneglia (Liguria) made from local white
      grapes.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003"