Re: [Distillers] Re: Condensing (was a load of cobblers)

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2006
      Mate,

      Read my message again. I said IMLPODE NOT explode. Slight difference in direction.

      Regards,

      bwyze

      joeatsalot <joeatsalot@...> wrote:
      Yeah! Go perverse! I would love to see a still explode, too. Hmm... in
      a large paddock perhaps?

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:

      > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
      stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
      right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own ass.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • joeatsalot
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2006
        I read your message right, and you read mine right. I meant I'd like
        to see one explode as well as seeing one implode.
        I haven't heard of any exploding, though, so it might be less likely
        than it seems. And I can't imagine a heavy SS keg imploding either,
        though hopefully somebody in this group will try it and prove us wrong.

        Cheers

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal <bwyze44@...> wrote:

        > Mate,
        >
        > Read my message again. I said IMLPODE NOT explode. Slight
        difference in direction.

        > Regards,
        >
        > bwyze
        >
        > joeatsalot <joeatsalot@...> wrote:
        > Yeah! Go perverse! I would love to see a still explode, too. Hmm... in
        > a large paddock perhaps?
        >
        > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:
        > >
        > > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
        > stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
        > right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own
        ass.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Andrew Bugal
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2006
          you are probably right mate. Guerss I better get the Darwin award dusted off.

          Bwyze

          joeatsalot <joeatsalot@...> wrote:
          I read your message right, and you read mine right. I meant I'd like
          to see one explode as well as seeing one implode.
          I haven't heard of any exploding, though, so it might be less likely
          than it seems. And I can't imagine a heavy SS keg imploding either,
          though hopefully somebody in this group will try it and prove us wrong.

          Cheers

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:

          > Mate,
          >
          > Read my message again. I said IMLPODE NOT explode. Slight
          difference in direction.

          > Regards,
          >
          > bwyze
          >
          > joeatsalot wrote:
          > Yeah! Go perverse! I would love to see a still explode, too. Hmm... in
          > a large paddock perhaps?
          >
          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:
          > >
          > > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
          > stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
          > right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own
          ass.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links