Re: Condensing (was a load of cobblers)

  • joeatsalot
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1 1:40 AM
      Yeah! Go perverse! I would love to see a still explode, too. Hmm... in
      a large paddock perhaps?

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal <bwyze44@...> wrote:

      > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
      stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
      right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own ass.
    • Andrew Bugal
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1 5:06 PM
        Mate,

        Read my message again. I said IMLPODE NOT explode. Slight difference in direction.

        Regards,

        bwyze

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:

        > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
        stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
        right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own ass.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • joeatsalot
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2 12:56 AM
          I read your message right, and you read mine right. I meant I'd like
          to see one explode as well as seeing one implode.
          I haven't heard of any exploding, though, so it might be less likely
          than it seems. And I can't imagine a heavy SS keg imploding either,
          though hopefully somebody in this group will try it and prove us wrong.

          Cheers

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal <bwyze44@...> wrote:

          > Mate,
          >
          > Read my message again. I said IMLPODE NOT explode. Slight
          difference in direction.

          > Regards,
          >
          > bwyze
          >
          > joeatsalot <joeatsalot@...> wrote:
          > Yeah! Go perverse! I would love to see a still explode, too. Hmm... in
          > a large paddock perhaps?
          >
          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:
          > >
          > > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
          > stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
          > right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own
          ass.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Andrew Bugal
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2 2:21 PM
            you are probably right mate. Guerss I better get the Darwin award dusted off.

            Bwyze

            joeatsalot <joeatsalot@...> wrote:
            I read your message right, and you read mine right. I meant I'd like
            to see one explode as well as seeing one implode.
            I haven't heard of any exploding, though, so it might be less likely
            than it seems. And I can't imagine a heavy SS keg imploding either,
            though hopefully somebody in this group will try it and prove us wrong.

            Cheers

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:

            > Mate,
            >
            > Read my message again. I said IMLPODE NOT explode. Slight
            difference in direction.

            > Regards,
            >
            > bwyze
            >
            > joeatsalot wrote:
            > Yeah! Go perverse! I would love to see a still explode, too. Hmm... in
            > a large paddock perhaps?
            >
            > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:
            > >
            > > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
            > stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
            > right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own
            ass.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links