Re: mushrooms: was RE: [Distillers] Re: Thats it, done 'stilling

  • Gregory Bloom
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 22, 2006
      These guys say that only some inky caps are toxic, and that the antabuse effects kick in within 30 minutes of ingestion and can linger for up to 5 days:
      http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic455.htm

      Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@...> wrote:

      Interesting, as the site I saw said no booze a few hours before and
      then "3 days after".See here:

      http://www.dlc.fi/~marianna/gourmet/i_mushro.htm

      Cheers
      Rob