Re: Cooling Strategy

  • cartierusm2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2006
      Well here's what I'm doing. I picked up an old water cooler and I'm
      going to use it to cool the recirculation water. I figured I would
      have the 50+ gallon reservoir and pump feed into the still. The output
      of the still is going to go into my new heater core for a car, which
      I've attached a fan. I've used this before so I know it won't get the
      water cold but will take the majority of the heat away. Then I'm going
      from the exit of the heater core into my water cooler. I seal the top,
      where you usually put the water bottle, and put a barbed hose fitting
      in it and made it a sealed system. Then that will feed back into the
      reservoir. Should work I'll keep everyone updated on how it works. I
      don't have any wash ready so it might be a week or so.