Re: [Distillers] Glenmorangie Part II

  • Henry Stamp
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
      (digging through my overwealmed inbox...)

      awesome articles harry, I'm *definitely* using this as my guide when i
      try my first whiskey. my only question is this:

      any specific yeast strain recommendations to get the most authentic
      flavor? i have access to white labs yeasts, these seem like likely
      candidates:

      Edinburgh Ale
      English Ale
      Irish Ale