Re: Harry's recipes

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal <bwyze44@...> wrote:

      > Harry,
      >
      > You mentioned the other day that you may go through your
      voluminous files and publish some scoth, bourbon, etc recipes
      (hopefully, those that do not require 6 months to mature.

      Andrew, I think you misunderstood me. What I said
      was "Hmmm...Artificial flavourings. That could be the next Info
      Article", and indeed it was. Info Article #2, which dealt with
      preparing new flavourings and essences for the alcohol market. That
      includes things like the Still Spirits & Noirot ranges. An overall
      picture of development, not any specific flavour.

      As to your request on storebought essences or fast-maturing recipes,
      I don't have anything much that hasn't already been seen here or on
      suppliers' sites. Sorry. But if I find anything in my wanderings,
      it will be seen here. ;-)