Harry's recipes

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Harry,

      You mentioned the other day that you may go through your voluminous files and publish some scoth, bourbon, etc recipes (hopefully, those that do not require 6 months to mature. That is why I do not have a wine cellear. Could never afford to buy enough to get ahead of me).

      Looking forward to your tips. Doing a distill this weekend and of course have the usual Still Spirits essences, etc. standing by.

      Regards,

      bwyze

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal <bwyze44@...> wrote:

        > Harry,
        >
        > You mentioned the other day that you may go through your
        voluminous files and publish some scoth, bourbon, etc recipes
        (hopefully, those that do not require 6 months to mature.

        Andrew, I think you misunderstood me. What I said
        was "Hmmm...Artificial flavourings. That could be the next Info
        Article", and indeed it was. Info Article #2, which dealt with
        preparing new flavourings and essences for the alcohol market. That
        includes things like the Still Spirits & Noirot ranges. An overall
        picture of development, not any specific flavour.

        As to your request on storebought essences or fast-maturing recipes,
        I don't have anything much that hasn't already been seen here or on
        suppliers' sites. Sorry. But if I find anything in my wanderings,
        it will be seen here. ;-)