Re: Methanol Inhalation poisoning

  • det01cord
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2006
      DOH!!!
      you did get me, and good too.
      You got me on a technicality with the 2ppm portion. I was familiar
      with the >19% level being safe. When I read your message I read it as
      saying that in concentrations as small as 2ppm ( read 2ppm and larger)
      that Dioxide would be lethal. I didn't even consider it to be less
      than 2ppm being dangerous. It appeared you were contradicting my
      deprivation statement.

      All in fun.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Hubble" <zymurgybob@h...>
      wrote:

      > Detcord,
      >
      > Sorry I double-jived you. Yes, I WAS talking about O2, and if you
      breath O2
      > in concentrations of less than 2ppm, you WILL turn blue and die.
      The body

      http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html