Re: Hi Guys This Is Suitcase, I'm being Sued,

  • Saul Sabia
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 27, 2006
      > Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:12:19 -0000
      > From: "peter_vcb" <viciousblackout@...>
      > Subject: Re: Hi Guys This Is Suitcase, I'm being Sued,
      >
      > His still is nothing like yours. I think he is just
      > trying to scare off competition on ebay. I doubt he even
      > has a patent, it just looks like a still with a thumper,
      > probably unpatentable, or patented eons ago. If he did
      > pay for it he is a fool.

      i am not a lawyer, nor am i qualified to give legal advice
      in any way... BUT... common sense says that if i look at
      still A (your still) and compare it with still B (his still),
      i'm going to notice several differences....

      the addition of the thumper alone is enough to completely
      invalidate his claim, since you don't have a thumper on yours.

      there's also no mention of how either of you attached your
      columns to the boilers, whether the boilers are similar,
      packing material, etc etc etc.

      the guy is full of crap. ignore him. even better, laugh at him.

      Saul

      http://mail.yahoo.com