Re: SS 5 Gallon Drum Locate?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Thanks for the info.

      But I have decided on a novel cheap idea.
      I am going to purchase a steel pail with a lever lock on it. These
      things are available all over the country and are available in many
      sizes. The only thing lacking is a flange on it. To solve that, I will
      just drill a hole in it and have a local tid welder put the flange on
      to the lid, and there ya go...you got a decent boiler for under 30
      dollars.

      I just wish in the past when I was making my first boiler that I had
      thought about this before.

      Dave