steve spence==rob van leuven==dino

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      steve==bit of a scandal in australia will interest you from the point of view of making fuel ethanol industry look cleaner [pun absobloodylutly intended]==seems some of the service stations have been dumping toluene [toluol] into the petrol as it attracts a much lower tax than petrol,been going on for 18 months!!!!!!!!!!! don't know what the f..... that has been doing to the atmosphere ,thats a pretty spicy hydrocarbon==wow !!!!!

      rob==activated charcoal [carbon] vs a/v etc. etc. i wouldn't even start to guess but i'll have an answer for you before too long,your answer seems frightfully credible though ==in the commercial world of industrial chemistry we do things a bit differently and it's often motivated by the health regs. etc. etc. very harsh in aus./nz==home distillers can get away with buggery we can't, the days of brute strength and ignorence are unfortunatly finito,gone ,mort, fini .

      dino== i have to meet you someday your enthusiasm is contagious==how did you get it thru the u.s. "wicket keeper" in bits and pieces ?????????????

      brian
    • sspence@webconx.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
        check out http://alf.chem.usyd.edu.au/~schulz_j/msds/toluene.htm

        Steve Spence
        Renewable Energy Pages
        http://www.webconx.com
        sspence@...
        (212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
        If we don't believe in freedom of speech
        for people who we disagree with, we don't believe in it at all.