Have been busy !

  • Dean Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
      I have been checking the archives about once a week for messages
      but work has been hell and keeping me on my toes. My still was
      shipped last Sunday or monday from Ray and I've just been scanning
      Tony's site to death. I hope I dont wear it out! Any way hope all is
      well with all of you, I cant wait to get cracking when my stuff
      arrives. I'll talk to you all soon.
      Dino

      PS: Ray Toms is one hell of a nice guy ! Everyone should be doing
      business with him.
    • Jeff Erickson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
        Do you have any recipes other than sugar wash yet?
        What ingredients are used to make different drinks?

        Jeff

        --- Dean Jones <joneskds@...> wrote:
        > I have been checking the archives about once a week
        > for messages
        > but work has been hell and keeping me on my toes. My
        > still was
        > shipped last Sunday or monday from Ray and I've just
        > been scanning
        > Tony's site to death. I hope I dont wear it out! Any
        > way hope all is
        > well with all of you, I cant wait to get cracking
        > when my stuff
        > arrives. I'll talk to you all soon.
        > Dino
        >
        > PS: Ray Toms is one hell of a nice guy ! Everyone
        > should be doing
        > business with him.

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Tom Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
          have a question ... in distillers web site and some others it seems the
          objective
          is to make the pure stuff and then mix it with things to make certain
          potions.
          is there any difference bettween pure alcohol of 80-90% alcohol made from
          corn vs.
          grapes ect ect. do many stillers just make alcohol as pure as they can and
          then mix in ingredients to make different liquiors , just curious because
          looking to make grappa (have posted before about it) and it seems like there
          would be techniques using the different fruits ect that would be different
          than say the process of another?
          I guess i was looking for more of a step by step it seems that every fruit
          or veg is different and the process is different is there any books that
          have this kind of treatments
          i have one book but is very vaugue on the details .
          tj