Re: BBC E-mail: The ultimate hangover cure?

  • Stillwaters
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, donald holcombe
      <blackledge_02@y...> wrote:

      > I was always told to prevent Hangovers, When you start drinking DONT
      STOP. I prevent my Hangovers by BUYING a BIGGER PAIR OF PANTS !

      Sage advice indeed!!
      On the other hand, the home hobbyist stands the best chance of
      avoiding the big "H" by making judicious cuts during the run
      (notwithstanding above advice).
      Happy New Year to all.
    • ethanol101@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
        In a message dated 12/29/2005 6:41:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        mgowen55@... writes:

        I was always told to prevent Hangovers, When you start drinking DONT
        STOP. I prevent my Hangovers by BUYING a BIGGER PAIR OF PANTS !

        I have always been told to stop hangovers take a 1mg. Xanax before bed and
        another one in the morning, Seems to work good for me.

        Ethanol102