Re: [Distillers] Re: Now I still have a problem !!! ( No: finally is finished!)

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
      Indeed ! Just kidding . Ive never tasted Grappa. I may have to find or make some.
      Enjoy DONALD
      miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@...> wrote: I'm not a silly person.

      I only wanted to be grateful and polite.
      And you?

      ciao

      micio felice

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, donald holcombe

      Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
      > >

      > > Cheers,
      > > Rob.
      > >
      > > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to
      do !!!

      > It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
      > address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and
      Harry.
      > Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!
      >
      > ciao
      >
      > micio felice
      > > __________________________________

      > Management team building Corporate culture Corporate
      culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture
      training Management team

      Service.

      Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team

      Yahoo! Personals

    • miciofelice2003
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
        I'll be happy in helping you, if necessary.