Re: [Distillers] Re: Xmas Party

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
      Oh, I figure if we're going to do it, we might as well get the party
      hats on, and go for a 24 hour binge. The advantage of doing it as a
      group effort means none of us has to get blotto. We can do it as a kind
      of relay.
      I guess Harry and the NZ contingent should start us off, with the
      Californians finishing (anyone between these two time zones?).
      Cheers,
      Rob.

      --- morganfield1 <morganfield1@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rob, what time zone/meridian do you live in (so we can all toast
      > at the same time)? Or, like you say, will it be a 24 hr party?
      > Tip one (then), Morgan
      >
      > P.S. The cans+string thing was cute. I probably wouldn't have to make
      >
      > my own hooch if I didn't spend all my money on broadband...naw.
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > > I've been sorting out the various Christmas do's. I thought we
      > might
      > > have a Christmas Party. And what a party it will be! Anything upto
      > 24
      > > hours long (if we include the guys getting internet access via
      > > cans+string).
      > > I suggest a toast, Xmas Eve say 7 O'clock. Something along the
      > lines of
      > > "hubble, bubble, toil and trouble.... but damn me if it ain't good"
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Rob.
      > >

      > > Cheers,
      > > Rob.

      > > Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
      > > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      > > dsl.yahoo.com

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      __________________________________
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • miciofelice2003
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
        Great idea !!!

        Between New Z. and California is Italy (I know that New Z. and Italy
        are exactly on the opposite of the earth): in the North of Italy,
        close to Milan, live Micio Felice.

        Be sure that in the night of Christmas (the night between 24 and 25
        of December) at midnight , I'll cut a slice of "panettone" (is a
        typical Christmas cake in the North of Italy)with a bit
        of "mascarpone"( is a chees, but a particular cheese: you have to add
        an egg yellow, sugar, brandy, stir, and everything is done) and with
        a glass of "spumante" (the italian champagne)and I'll e-mail my best
        wishes to all the frends of this Forum.

        Let me know what exactly to do, that night.

        Ciao

        micio felice

        wrote:

        > Oh, I figure if we're going to do it, we might as well get the party
        > hats on, and go for a 24 hour binge. The advantage of doing it as a
        > group effort means none of us has to get blotto. We can do it as a
        kind
        > of relay.
        > I guess Harry and the NZ contingent should start us off, with the
        > Californians finishing (anyone between these two time zones?).
        > Cheers,
        > Rob.
        >

        > --- morganfield1 <morganfield1@y...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hi Rob, what time zone/meridian do you live in (so we can all
        toast
        > > at the same time)? Or, like you say, will it be a 24 hr party?
        > > Tip one (then), Morgan
        > >
        > > P.S. The cans+string thing was cute. I probably wouldn't have to
        make

        > > my own hooch if I didn't spend all my money on broadband...naw.
        > >
        > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas
        <whosbrewing@y...>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi All,
        > > > I've been sorting out the various Christmas do's. I thought we
        > > might
        > > > have a Christmas Party. And what a party it will be! Anything
        upto
        > > 24
        > > > hours long (if we include the guys getting internet access via
        > > > cans+string).
        > > > I suggest a toast, Xmas Eve say 7 O'clock. Something along the
        > > lines of
        > > > "hubble, bubble, toil and trouble.... but damn me if it ain't
        good"

        > > > Cheers,
        > > > Rob.
        > > >

        > > > Cheers,
        > > > Rob.

        > > > Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
        > > > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        > > > dsl.yahoo.com
        > > >

        > Cheers,
        > Rob.
        >

        > __________________________________
        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      • Lindsay Williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
          Ha Ha, NZedders will be first (as usual (except at cricket-groan)).
          Doubt that ya can beat GMT +12.

          Cheers,
          Lindsay.

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...> wrote:

          > Oh, I figure if we're going to do it, we might as well get the party
          > hats on, and go for a 24 hour binge. The advantage of doing it as a
          > group effort means none of us has to get blotto. We can do it as a kind
          > of relay.
          > I guess Harry and the NZ contingent should start us off, with the
          > Californians finishing (anyone between these two time zones?).
          > Cheers,
          > Rob.
          >

          > --- morganfield1 <morganfield1@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi Rob, what time zone/meridian do you live in (so we can all toast
          > > at the same time)? Or, like you say, will it be a 24 hr party?
          > > Tip one (then), Morgan
          > >
          > > P.S. The cans+string thing was cute. I probably wouldn't have to make
          > >
          > > my own hooch if I didn't spend all my money on broadband...naw.
          > >
          > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi All,
          > > > I've been sorting out the various Christmas do's. I thought we
          > > might
          > > > have a Christmas Party. And what a party it will be! Anything upto
          > > 24
          > > > hours long (if we include the guys getting internet access via
          > > > cans+string).
          > > > I suggest a toast, Xmas Eve say 7 O'clock. Something along the
          > > lines of
          > > > "hubble, bubble, toil and trouble.... but damn me if it ain't good"
          > > >
          > > > Cheers,
          > > > Rob.
          > > >

          > > > Cheers,
          > > > Rob.

          > > > Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
          > > > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          > > > dsl.yahoo.com
          > > >

          > Cheers,
          > Rob.

          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        • Dean Thomas
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
            Don't worry we (Australia) Know you guys don't get enough daylight to
            practice for the cricket. At least your in front in time zones.

            :) :) Dean.