Re: Xmas Party

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hi Rob, what time zone/meridian do you live in (so we can all toast
      at the same time)? Or, like you say, will it be a 24 hr party?
      Tip one (then), Morgan

      P.S. The cans+string thing was cute. I probably wouldn't have to make
      my own hooch if I didn't spend all my money on broadband...naw.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > I've been sorting out the various Christmas do's. I thought we might
      > have a Christmas Party. And what a party it will be! Anything upto
      24
      > hours long (if we include the guys getting internet access via
      > cans+string).
      > I suggest a toast, Xmas Eve say 7 O'clock. Something along the
      lines of
      > "hubble, bubble, toil and trouble.... but damn me if it ain't good"
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Rob.
      >

      > Cheers,
      > Rob.

      > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      > dsl.yahoo.com

    • Robert Thomas
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
        Oh, I figure if we're going to do it, we might as well get the party
        hats on, and go for a 24 hour binge. The advantage of doing it as a
        group effort means none of us has to get blotto. We can do it as a kind
        of relay.
        I guess Harry and the NZ contingent should start us off, with the
        Californians finishing (anyone between these two time zones?).
        Cheers,
        Rob.

        --- morganfield1 <morganfield1@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rob, what time zone/meridian do you live in (so we can all toast
        > at the same time)? Or, like you say, will it be a 24 hr party?
        > Tip one (then), Morgan
        >
        > P.S. The cans+string thing was cute. I probably wouldn't have to make
        >
        > my own hooch if I didn't spend all my money on broadband...naw.
        >
        > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi All,
        > > I've been sorting out the various Christmas do's. I thought we
        > might
        > > have a Christmas Party. And what a party it will be! Anything upto
        > 24
        > > hours long (if we include the guys getting internet access via
        > > cans+string).
        > > I suggest a toast, Xmas Eve say 7 O'clock. Something along the
        > lines of
        > > "hubble, bubble, toil and trouble.... but damn me if it ain't good"
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > > Rob.
        > >

        > > Cheers,
        > > Rob.

        > > Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
        > > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        > > dsl.yahoo.com

        Cheers,
        Rob.

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • miciofelice2003
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
          Great idea !!!

          Between New Z. and California is Italy (I know that New Z. and Italy
          are exactly on the opposite of the earth): in the North of Italy,
          close to Milan, live Micio Felice.

          Be sure that in the night of Christmas (the night between 24 and 25
          of December) at midnight , I'll cut a slice of "panettone" (is a
          typical Christmas cake in the North of Italy)with a bit
          of "mascarpone"( is a chees, but a particular cheese: you have to add
          an egg yellow, sugar, brandy, stir, and everything is done) and with
          a glass of "spumante" (the italian champagne)and I'll e-mail my best
          wishes to all the frends of this Forum.

          Let me know what exactly to do, that night.

          Ciao

          micio felice

          wrote:

          > Oh, I figure if we're going to do it, we might as well get the party
          > hats on, and go for a 24 hour binge. The advantage of doing it as a
          > group effort means none of us has to get blotto. We can do it as a
          kind
          > of relay.
          > I guess Harry and the NZ contingent should start us off, with the
          > Californians finishing (anyone between these two time zones?).
          > Cheers,
          > Rob.
          >

          > --- morganfield1 <morganfield1@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi Rob, what time zone/meridian do you live in (so we can all
          toast
          > > at the same time)? Or, like you say, will it be a 24 hr party?
          > > Tip one (then), Morgan
          > >
          > > P.S. The cans+string thing was cute. I probably wouldn't have to
          make

          > > my own hooch if I didn't spend all my money on broadband...naw.
          > >
          > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas
          <whosbrewing@y...>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi All,
          > > > I've been sorting out the various Christmas do's. I thought we
          > > might
          > > > have a Christmas Party. And what a party it will be! Anything
          upto
          > > 24
          > > > hours long (if we include the guys getting internet access via
          > > > cans+string).
          > > > I suggest a toast, Xmas Eve say 7 O'clock. Something along the
          > > lines of
          > > > "hubble, bubble, toil and trouble.... but damn me if it ain't
          good"

          > > > Cheers,
          > > > Rob.
          > > >

          > > > Cheers,
          > > > Rob.

          > > > Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
          > > > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          > > > dsl.yahoo.com
          > > >

          > Cheers,
          > Rob.
          >

          > __________________________________
          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        • Lindsay Williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
            Ha Ha, NZedders will be first (as usual (except at cricket-groan)).
            Doubt that ya can beat GMT +12.

            Cheers,
            Lindsay.

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...> wrote:

            > Oh, I figure if we're going to do it, we might as well get the party
            > hats on, and go for a 24 hour binge. The advantage of doing it as a
            > group effort means none of us has to get blotto. We can do it as a kind
            > of relay.
            > I guess Harry and the NZ contingent should start us off, with the
            > Californians finishing (anyone between these two time zones?).
            > Cheers,
            > Rob.
            >

            > --- morganfield1 <morganfield1@y...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hi Rob, what time zone/meridian do you live in (so we can all toast
            > > at the same time)? Or, like you say, will it be a 24 hr party?
            > > Tip one (then), Morgan
            > >
            > > P.S. The cans+string thing was cute. I probably wouldn't have to make
            > >
            > > my own hooch if I didn't spend all my money on broadband...naw.
            > >
            > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi All,
            > > > I've been sorting out the various Christmas do's. I thought we
            > > might
            > > > have a Christmas Party. And what a party it will be! Anything upto
            > > 24
            > > > hours long (if we include the guys getting internet access via
            > > > cans+string).
            > > > I suggest a toast, Xmas Eve say 7 O'clock. Something along the
            > > lines of
            > > > "hubble, bubble, toil and trouble.... but damn me if it ain't good"
            > > >
            > > > Cheers,
            > > > Rob.
            > > >

            > > > Cheers,
            > > > Rob.

            > > > Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
            > > > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            > > > dsl.yahoo.com
            > > >

            > Cheers,
            > Rob.

            > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          • Dean Thomas
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
              Don't worry we (Australia) Know you guys don't get enough daylight to
              practice for the cricket. At least your in front in time zones.

              :) :) Dean.