Re: [Distillers] Re: Now I still have a problem !!! ( No: finally is finished!)

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
      Well, that's very generous Micio, but I was only joking (hence the use
      of "email" not mail!!)
      Cin cin,
      Rob.

      --- miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
      > >

      > > Cheers,
      > > Rob.
      > >
      > > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to do !!!
      >
      > It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
      > address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and
      > Harry.
      > Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!
      >
      > ciao
      >
      > micio felice
      > > __________________________________

      Cheers,
      Rob.

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • donald holcombe
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
        Dont be SILLY ! Everyone knows you need a FAX machine to do that.

        wrote:

        > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
        >

        > Cheers,
        > Rob.
        >
        > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to do !!!

        It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
        address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and Harry.
        Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!

        ciao

        micio felice
        > __________________________________

        Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team

        ---------------------------------

      • miciofelice2003
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
          I'm not a silly person.

          I only wanted to be grateful and polite.
          And you?

          ciao

          micio felice

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, donald holcombe
          <blackledge_02@y...> wrote:

          > Dont be SILLY ! Everyone knows you need a FAX machine to do that.
          >
          > miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@y...> wrote: --- In
          Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
          > >

          > > Cheers,
          > > Rob.
          > >
          > > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to
          do !!!

          > It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
          > address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and
          Harry.
          > Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!
          >
          > ciao
          >
          > micio felice
          > > __________________________________

          > Management team building Corporate culture Corporate
          culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture
          training Management team

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------

        • donald holcombe
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
            Indeed ! Just kidding . Ive never tasted Grappa. I may have to find or make some.
            Enjoy DONALD
            miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@...> wrote: I'm not a silly person.

            <blackledge_02@y...> wrote:

            > Dont be SILLY ! Everyone knows you need a FAX machine to do that.
            >
            > miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@y...> wrote: --- In
            Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
            > >

            > > Cheers,
            > > Rob.
            > >
            > > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to
            do !!!

            > It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
            > address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and
            Harry.
            > Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!
            >
            > ciao
            >
            > micio felice
            > > __________________________________

            > Management team building Corporate culture Corporate
            culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture
            training Management team

            Service.

            Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team

            Yahoo! Personals

          • miciofelice2003
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
              I'll be happy in helping you, if necessary.