Re: Now I still have a problem !!! ( No: finally is finished!)

  • miciofelice2003
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
      wrote:

      > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
      >

      > Cheers,
      > Rob.
      >
      > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to do !!!

      It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
      address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and Harry.
      Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!

      ciao

      micio felice
      > __________________________________

    • Robert Thomas
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2005
        Well, that's very generous Micio, but I was only joking (hence the use
        of "email" not mail!!)
        Cin cin,
        Rob.

        --- miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

        > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
        > >

        > > Cheers,
        > > Rob.
        > >
        > > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to do !!!
        >
        > It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
        > address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and
        > Harry.
        > Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!
        >
        > ciao
        >
        > micio felice
        > > __________________________________

        Cheers,
        Rob.

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
      • donald holcombe
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
          Dont be SILLY ! Everyone knows you need a FAX machine to do that.

          miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@...> wrote: --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
          wrote:

          > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
          >

          > Cheers,
          > Rob.
          >
          > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to do !!!

          It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
          address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and Harry.
          Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!

          ciao

          micio felice
          > __________________________________

          Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team

          ---------------------------------

        • miciofelice2003
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
            I'm not a silly person.

            I only wanted to be grateful and polite.
            And you?

            ciao

            micio felice

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, donald holcombe
            <blackledge_02@y...> wrote:

            > Dont be SILLY ! Everyone knows you need a FAX machine to do that.
            >
            > miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@y...> wrote: --- In
            Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
            > >

            > > Cheers,
            > > Rob.
            > >
            > > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to
            do !!!

            > It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
            > address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and
            Harry.
            > Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!
            >
            > ciao
            >
            > micio felice
            > > __________________________________

            > Management team building Corporate culture Corporate
            culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture
            training Management team

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------

          • donald holcombe
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
              Indeed ! Just kidding . Ive never tasted Grappa. I may have to find or make some.
              Enjoy DONALD
              miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@...> wrote: I'm not a silly person.

              <blackledge_02@y...> wrote:

              > Dont be SILLY ! Everyone knows you need a FAX machine to do that.
              >
              > miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@y...> wrote: --- In
              Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas <whosbrewing@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > ...... Now, if you could just email us a sample of the grappa!!
              > >

              > > Cheers,
              > > Rob.
              > >
              > > You can count on it, be sure !!! It's the minimum I've to
              do !!!

              > It was already on my mind to do this: so, please, send me your mail
              > address and I'll make a nice pack of my grappa to send to you and
              Harry.
              > Be sure I'll want your opinion on it, too !!!
              >
              > ciao
              >
              > micio felice
              > > __________________________________

              > Management team building Corporate culture Corporate
              culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture
              training Management team

              Service.

              Management team building Corporate culture Corporate culture change Business culture of china Corporate culture training Management team

              Yahoo! Personals

            • miciofelice2003
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 4, 2005
                I'll be happy in helping you, if necessary.