Re: Peatreek

  • dcrawford010
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rocky_creek1" <rocky_creek@d...>
      wrote:

      > See the search thingie in the upper right?

      Yes, I do - I hope you didn't ASSUME<g> I don't know how to search.
      In my search of 33,290 files, I even found your post from 04/26/2005
      where you said:

      <<snip>>
      You told us how much to add after distillation. But how much when you
      want to put it in before the second distillation? Thanks.
      <<end snip>>

      Unfortunately, I couldn't find Harry's original post. Thus the
      question, below.

      DC

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        wrote:

        > > > Harry -
        > > >
        > > > Can you enlighten me? Found references to it in the archives,
        > but no
        > > > recipe in archives or files section.

        Message 27677